We maintain a register of pilots to carry out work on our behalf across the UK. If you are interested in applying to go on the register, please download the registration form using the button below and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org. We cannot guarantee you any work, but providing you meet the eligibility criteria (see below), we will get in contact if and when anything suitable arises.
To join the AeroEcology Pilot Register, you will require as a minimum the following:
- A CAA approved UAV Pilot Qualification such as UAPQ-s*
- A recognised Ecological Qualification, such as that required to obtain Full membership of CIEEM
- CIEEM membership of at least Qualifying grade
- Own a suitable SUAV (eg, DJI Mavic Pro, Phantom 4 Pro or Inspire)
- Be insured for professional use of SUAVs, to a level acceptable to the Civil Aviation Authority
The Prospective Pilot Form can be downloaded using the link below. Please email to email@example.com